Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

How Essential Oils changed my academic life

April is by far the most dreaded, but highly anticipated month for any University student. With finals starting literally this Friday, I am insanely stressed. Of course, in between studying and actually taking the exams I am also working. I am so lucky that I can work for a company that promotes wellness, and it has truly helped me succeed this year at school. Before I started working for Saje, I had nothing to help me cope with the stress that school brought on, well I had food but I tried to stay away from too much of that.

At Saje, the products are made from 100% pure essential oils. Essential oils have been used for thousands of years for their medicinal properties for certain ailments like colds, headaches, pain etc. I have been using a roll on remedy from Saje called "Stress Release" which has been a tremendous help during this hard time. Within 15 minutes of applying the essential oils in Stress Release on my body, I feel so much more calm and as if a weight has been lifted off of my shoulder. It helps suppress anxiety attacks and I wear it in my Aromatherapy necklace almost everyday that I am in classes. 

Another product that changed my academic life is one called "Quick Study". If you can study for hours on end without having frequent 10 minute breaks, you my friend have a solid will power. However, I do get distracted quite easily when studying and need all of the help I can get to stay mentally focused. Quick Study is a mental alertness blend that was made from essential oils that traditionally aid with mental focus/alertness. Ever since I have started using Quick Study I have noticed great results. I put quick study on about 15 minutes before I start studying and I retain knowledge a lot quicker and a lot more effectively. Before I actually enter my exam I put Quick Study on again and it makes a world of difference. 

I have always been a strong student as I truly enjoy learning each and everyday, however like everyone I am not perfect. I am only human, and I need the power of plants to help me succeed with my academics. Since I have started using essential oils for multiple purposes, I have noticed an overall boost in my academic performance as I am less likely to have random anxiety attacks because of stress release and I am able to retain more knowledge, more quickly, for exams. 

I would recommend essential oils to absolutely anyone, it is such a positive life change that has honestly some of the best results. 

What is your fav essential oil? Comment below :)

- Trisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment