Hello wonderful people!
While sitting on the couch binge watching a random tv show, when I was supposed to be writing an essay, I had another idea to keep my procrastination on continuum. I would start a blog on how one millennial, my semi-interesting self, has been surviving life. I stress the use of the word surviving, as I am at that point in my life where I feel as if I am just simply doing what any person my age would be doing, working tirelessly to make a life for themselves and not truly stopping to smell the roses while along the way.
I've had many conversations with women of different generations (my grandma and my mom) to try and gain some insight on the struggles they went through during this pivotal moment in their life, the early 20's and the twenty-somethings. It's interesting how these stories vary from generation to generation, and how what was a struggle for my grandma, is now something that I do everyday without even having to think about. Time brings about new challenges for each generation that comes its way, the challenges our grandparents or parents had to deal with during their 20's is different than what us millennial's are going through.
This blog will highlight my journey as well as others journey's through life as millennial's. This blog also hopes to bring to light some of the struggles that our generation faces, and different ways in which we can deal with or cope with those struggles to help us succeed!
I am very excited with the ideas that I have for this blog and I truly hope that experiences from my life and the lives of my friends are stories that you can truly connect with. We all need a little guiding in life, heck, even I need guidance from time to time.
Yours truly,
Trisha
No comments:
Post a Comment